Sales Advisor - Cultivators
We’re looking for results-driven Sales Advisors for our Commercial Division to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth and profitability. This position provides a great base pay plus amazing incentives and rewards for results
- Direct Sales Experience: At least 5 years of Cultivation experience.
- In-depth interest and knowledge of all aspects of cannabis cultivation, including genetics, fertigation, lighting, crop analysis and nutrient use.
- Hands on, self-motivated, driven with a proven track record in sales and building relationships
- Present, promote, and sell products/services
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Focus on meeting and surpassing monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and milestones
- Ability to close sales and turn them into repeat and loyal partners/customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- 3+ years of Cannabis Cultivation Experience
- Strong sales skills and self-motivation
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Highly organized
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
This Role Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Competitive– enjoy a fast-paced environment and wants to run with the ball. Going after and achieving goals is a big deal to you.
- Outgoing – You can strike up a conversation at the grocery store line and have no problem meeting new people and going into your pitch!
- Detail Oriented – Customers are counting on you to get it right! You have no problem taking care of the details.
- Computer savvy – You will be using email, writing reports and proposals to your potential and existing customers. Your smartphone should be as important to you as oxygen.
- Team-oriented – believes the sum is greater than the whole and has no problem pitching in to help other teammates.
- Fun to be around – has a positive attitude and looks for ways to uplift others around her or him.
Advanced Nutrients has been the No. 1 producer of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis nutrients since 1999, creating an intuitive line of products trusted by growers all over the world. As part of our mission to make cannabis an acceptable and everyday part of healing humanity, we are responsible for more industry innovations than any other company — and there are many more to come.
In order to continue this legacy of innovation, we’re looking for thought leaders who have a passion to disregard the status quo, seek continuous growth and love being part of something special.
·We want to cultivate a company culture that keeps people excited about our mission and thoroughly engaged.
·Place the right people in the right positions and provide the resources to help them in their current positions while setting them up for success to grow into future roles.
·Offer competitive pay and benefits since we want everyone to work to live (and not the other way around).
·Opportunities to give back to the community through various company initiatives
·Top-tier medical, dental and vision insurance available after 1-month of full-time employment
·Flexible PTO policy
·401k with matching
·Company funded long and short-term disability
·Company Sponsored Life Insurance
·Casual Dress Code
We invite you to join in our mission to evolve how people think about the cannabis industry, expand its appeal and be a part of this global organization that was built from the ground up.
Advanced Nutrients is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For those who choose to work with Advanced Nutrients— please, note that our current Covid -19 safety guidance in place, includes our existing mask requirement and vaccine requirement going into effect August 27,2021. The company is committed to the health and safety of all of our teammates in compliance with the most up to date state and federal regulations.