Field Sales Representative - East Coast
Field Sales Representative - Handling Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee
We are looking for passionate and dedicated team members who are natural salespeople and love our products as much as we do! Your role is to sell our fine products by making regularly scheduled in-person sales calls to approximately 40 to 60 established retail accounts. In addition, you will be actively seeking to develop new clients, as well as managing the release and sales of new products.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build business through extreme client focus. Show respect and treat clients as long term partners. Work to grow both party’s businesses.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals. Review goals quarterly with the assistance of the Global Sales Manager and Sales Coach and Trainer.
- Actively pursue new accounts in the gardening, hydroponic, or consumer goods sectors. Follow up on all communications and requirements related to setting up and starting new accounts.
- Review, address and resolve any outstanding client AR issues.
- Visit all clients, in person, on a regular, rotating basis during normal business hours. Weekends may occasionally be required, particularly during summertime.
- 2-3 years of in-person B2B sales experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of sales promotions, effective merchandising, and client rotation techniques is a must.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient with a CRM
- Must be proficient with Smartphones and a basic understanding of Tablets.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, a clean driving record, proof of car insurance, economical and reliable vehicle.
- Understanding of indoor gardening and/or hydroponics would be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field preferred.
- There will be extensive local travel, upwards of 150 miles per day. Work is performed mainly in client locations but you’re expected to conduct business on the road.
- This is NOT a traditional 40 hour a week job. Scheduling and calendars will fluctuate due to employee and client demands, deadlines, special projects, and other topics.
- Extensive New-Hire training paid for by the company.
- A criminal background check is a required of all employees.
Advanced Nutrients has been the No. 1 producer of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis nutrients since 1999, creating an intuitive line of products trusted by growers all over the world. As part of our mission to make cannabis an acceptable and everyday part of healing humanity, we are responsible for more industry innovations than any other company — and there are many more to come.
In order to continue this legacy of innovation, we’re looking for thought leaders who have a passion to disregard the status quo, seek continuous growth and love being part of something special.
- We want to cultivate a company culture that keeps people excited about our mission and thoroughly engaged.
- Place the right people in the right positions and provide the resources to help them in their current positions while setting them up for success to grow into future roles.
- Offer competitive pay and benefits since we want everyone to work to live (and not the other way around).
- Opportunities to give back to the community through various company initiatives
- Top-tier medical, dental and vision insurance available after 1-month of full-time employment
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k with matching
- Company funded long and short-term disability
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
We invite you to join in our mission to evolve how people think about the cannabis industry, expand its appeal and be a part of this global organization that was built from the ground up.
Advanced Nutrients is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For those who choose to work with Advanced Nutrients— please, note that our current Covid -19 safety guidance in place, includes our existing mask requirement and vaccine requirement going into effect August 27,2021. The company is committed to the health and safety of all of our teammates in compliance with the most up to date state and federal regulations.